Saturday, October 24, 2009

Done?

Finished all the lectures. I'm thinking about skipping the last assignment since I don't really need to or want to mess with the Address book API and the search functionality seems simple enough.

I think I'll start on my app tomorrow. Don't want to give anything away at this point about it but it's going to be a simple that will help with tracking a small bit of information from world of warcraft. It's a simple idea for an app I had that doesn't seem to have an analogue on the app store that seems easy enough to implement. I will need to learn how to parse xml and use sqlite though.

My target timeline is to finish it under a month at the most. It seems a little long but I do have a job. I'll update on my progress every so often.

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear that you have finished the lectures so you've come up with a program already lol seems like its right up your ally so to speak, like I said it would be easier to make something that you would use not sure when I said that but I know I did because I I was never sure what was in your skill set so it was better to go with what you know and like lol

    ReplyDelete