Saturday, November 7, 2009

Submitted for Approval!

It was submitted for approval last night. Took a little longer to finish than I thought but it was my first app. All in all, I'm happy with the results. Now I need to think about another idea for an app while I attempt to learn the OpenGL stuff. I've never done graphics before and I suck at art but we'll see what happens.

Anyways, the app is Warcraft Gear Compare, or just Gear Compare. You search the WoW Armory for an item that just dropped, it loads your currently equipped items from Armory, and using weighted values, calculates which item is better. It comes preloaded with 30 specs and the weights were taken from wowhead and the elitistjerks' forums. You can edit the specs or create your own weights to cater to your need.





No comments:

Post a Comment