Saturday, November 14, 2009

Still Waiting

So it's still waiting to be reviewed.

My friend turned me onto a new possible utility app for a game. I don't play it myself but according to her, it's pretty popular and there's little support for it on the app store. So I'll be starting research and design on that.

I also found an excellent OpenGL ES tutorial for the iPhone: . I like it because it starts from the very beginning and assumes you know nothing about OpenGL and graphics/game programming. Which I don't. This takes care of the programming part... I don't know that I will ever learn enough to do the graphics part. Fortunately, the same friend that turned me onto the new app idea is really into art and she's damn good at it. So maybe she can help on that end. I'll have to find out if she knows how to do 3D stuff or is willing to learn it.

And I'm also fleshing out 3-4 game ideas for when I know enough to actually make something.

No comments:

Post a Comment